AFFILIATES & Clients
Former Company Affiliations:
Current client list available upon request.
M&M Mars, Inc. Pepsi-Cola, Amoco Oil, Hinduja Group, WR Lazard, Laidlaw & Mead, Inc., U.S. House of Representatives, James Capel, Inc. – Hong Kong Shanghai Bank, Credit Suisse /First Boston Corporation, J. P. Morgan & Co. Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Pyramid Technology, AT&T Global Information, Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund, the Newark Public Library, Mantra Mining, The Gallup Org., Guess Management Group, and the New York Children Obesity Program.
- A&L Management Services is a Consulting Group that Develop and support execution of business strategies to drive growth.
- We provide mergers and acquisition, joint ventures, strategic alliances, growth strategy, corporate strategy and divestitures to clients in diverse sectors.
- A&L clients include corporations, non-for-profit entities, and governments.
- Oversee the Strategic Planning process with appropriate priorities and resource requirements and ensure alignment with senior management and the Board.
- Effectively manage direct and indirect teams across functions and regions.
- Deliver cross-functional, often confidential projects with multi-billion dollar impact, and communicate results to the leadership team.
- Develop and support execution of business strategies such as performance improvement and priority platforms to drive international multi-billion dollar growth.
- Utilize project management to implement multimillion transformational cross-regional projects, and time sensitive strategic priorities.
- Leverage complex analytical models to evaluate business potential and set up tight governance around implementation.
- Work with CEO, senior management and other stakeholders on inorganic transactions (M&A, JVs and divestitures), organic growth (new product launches and line extensions) and key capabilities such as manufacturing footprint.
- Monitor global markets and generate category insights to drive improvement by unlocking profitability and growth opportunities, while effectively managing business trends.
- Evaluate deal attractiveness and viability and oversee deal execution with third parties.
- Work with products or services with revenue greater than $1 billion and cost saving from multi-billion productivity improvements.
- Guide stakeholders on key performance drivers including distribution channel extensions and improving market share.